DAILY SCHEDULE FOR PAST-LIFE REGRESSION COUNSELOR WORKSHOP
As full participation is required for certification, with no exceptions, avoid scheduling early departure or late arrival. (Airport arrivals and departures should be scheduled for the day before and the day after class, as it takes two hours to get to Phoenix from Sedona.) We encourage participants to arrange for an additional day or two's stay in Sedona to explore or rest.
November 25-30, 2018
- DAY ONE: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Includes lunch break)
- NEXT FOUR DAYS:
- Morning session: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon session: 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. (Afternoon times approximate) Students meet in groups of two or three in various locations to give and receive individual regressions.
- Evening session: 7 - 9 p.m.
- FINAL DAY: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Note: All meals on your own
ABOUT TIME ZONES
Students who live in different time zones are strongly encouraged to begin adjusting their schedules well before coming to Sedona, AZ, particularly those who are morning people!
Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time, so if your class is scheduled during that season, Sedona will be the same as Pacific Time: three hours earlier than EST and two hours earlier than CST.
Call Today: 928-282-2640
Return to Home Page
Visit our Affiliate Sites
Web Site, Photos & Graphics © by Mary Elizabeth Raines
All rights reserved; copying prohibited by law