DIRECTIONS TO THE CREATIVE LIFE CENTER FROM THE VILLAGE OF OAK CREEK
1. Take Highway 179 North. Follow through all the traffic circles, remaining on 179.
2. At the final traffic circle that leads to 89A, continue straight onto SCHNEBLY HILL RD.
3. Go about 1.1 miles up the hill to signs on your left for the SEDONA CREATIVE LIFE CENTER. Turn left. You will be going down a steep hill.
4. Follow the road all the way to the bottom, and park in the parking lot.
5. Go to the lowest parking lot. After parking, as you face back upwards towards the campus from the parking lot, the ART CABIN is a separate one-story building on the lowest level on your far left.
Please be aware that the Creative Life Center is located on a very steep hill. Hiking to class is unsafe, as there are no sidewalks; they request that people drive to the class location. There's usually plenty of parking.
SEDONA CREATIVE LIFE CENTER, 333 Schnebly HIll Rd., Sedona, AZ
YIKES! HOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH
SEDONA'S TRAFFIC CIRCLES
Instead of traffic lights, several intersections in Sedona have traffic circles, or round-abouts.
1. Any vehicle that is already in the traffic circle has the right of way. Yield to them.
2. If there is no traffic in the circle coming toward you, enter without stopping. Always turn right to enter the circle, as traffic moves counter-clockwise.
3. You do not need to use turn signals in the traffic circles.