DIRECTIONS TO THE CREATIVE LIFE CENTER FROM WEST SEDONA
1. Take 89A North, towards Flagstaff. Get in the right-hand lane.
2. You will come to two consecutive traffic circles. (There is a Burger King, on the right, between these traffic circles.) At the first traffic circle, continue straight on 89A.
3. At the second traffic circle, take the first exit (on your right) for Highway 179.
4. Go about .3 miles. Pass Tlaquepaque on right.
5. Enter another traffic circle. Take the second exit for SCHNEBLY HILL ROAD
6. Go about 1.1 miles up the hill to signs on your left for the SEDONA CREATIVE LIFE CENTER. Turn left. You will be going down a steep hill.
7. Follow the road all the way to the bottom, and park in the parking lot at the very bottom.
8. Go to the lowest parking lot. After parking, as you face back upwards towards the campus from the parking lot, the ART CABIN is a separate one-story building on the lowest level on your far left.
Please be aware that the Creative Life Center is located on a very steep hill. Hiking to class is unsafe, as there are no sidewalks; they request that people drive to the class location. There's usually plenty of parking.
SEDONA CREATIVE LIFE CENTER, 333 Schnebly HIll Rd., Sedona, AZ